Port Douglas Bus / BTS Tours
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Passenger safety, comfort and satisfaction are paramount when travelling onboard all Port Douglas Bus services. We operate a fleet of Toyota vehicles including a 13-seat Hiace Long Wheel Base Van and several 20-seat Coaster Buses.
All direct phone and online bookings for Port Douglas Bus are considered to be confirmed once booked. All bookings made through hotel tour desks, tour desks and travel agents receive a confirmation. The name of the Port Douglas Bus representative accepting the booking is used as the reference name.
- A 20% administration fee applies for all cancellations.
- 50% cancellation fee applies to all bookings cancelled within 24 hours of departure, this includes bookings made by our agents, hotel tour desks, non-hotel tour desks and travel agents.
- 100% cancellation fee within 12hrs of departure and not showing for pick up on the day of travel.
The unused portions of return transfer tickets are non-refundable.
Port Douglas Bus reserves the right to cancel any scheduled services due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.
CAIRNS AIRPORT TRANSFERS
On arrival at Cairns Airport please collect your bags and wait at our designated meeting point.
Bus Station, Bay 7, located outside of the Arrivals Terminal
Main front entrance of International Terminal.
Please allow 90 minutes travel time for transfers from Port Douglas accommodation to Cairns Domestic and International Terminals.
ALL OTHER TRANSFERS
Port Douglas Bus drivers endeavour to adhere to our scheduled pick up departure and arrival times as agreed and/or published.
PASSENGER SAFETY ON BOARD
- Passenger safety and comfort is our priority
- Seat belts are to be worn at all times
- Except for water, the consumption of food and drink is not permitted
- Smoking is not permitted
- Consumption of alcohol is not permitted
- Passengers considered to be influenced by alcohol or drugs will not be permitted onboard
- Offensive language and/or behavior will not be tolerated
- Illegal weapons are not permitted onboard
- Port Douglas Buses are serviced regularly and undergo roadworthy inspections by the Department of Transport and Main Roads Queensland every six months
FARE CLASSIFICATIONS & PRICING
Infant 0-2 years – travel free of charge
Child 3-14 years
Adult 15 years and over
Family 2 Adults and 2 Children
All prices are correct at time of publication and are current from July 2016 through to December 2016.
CHILD SAFETY SEATS
Under Queensland Transport regulations child safety and booster seats are not required in transit vehicles for children under seven years of age. Port Douglas Bus do not provide booster or car seats.
For any special requirements including the accommodation of wheelchairs please request when booking.