Located in the Daintree National Park, Mossman Gorge is a 20 minute drive from Port Douglas. Our BTS Tours Bus transfers you to the Mossman Gorge Visitor's Centre where you catch the Eco Shuttle to the 3 km walking track. Prices include pick-up and return to your holiday accommodation. Wet Tropics Track Map
Mossman Gorge Self-Guided Walk
Bus Transfer Prices to Mossman Gorge
|From||Adult||Child (3-14yrs)||Family (2 Adults + 2 Children)|
From Port Douglas, Park Entry Fees Not Included
From Cairns the Park Entry Fees are Included
Adult: $12.30 Child: $6.20 (5-15 yrs) Family: $30.00 (2 Adults + 2 Children)
BTS Bus from Port Douglas to Mossman Gorge
Due to reduced demand of services during the covid 19 crisis, we have limited our departures to 3 time weekly.
- Departs Port Douglas on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays,
- 09.00am, departure from Port Douglas
- 12.30pm, return departure from Mossman Gorge.
A 20 minute drive to Mossman Gorge. Check-in at the Visitor Centre, pay the
Entry Fee and board the shuttle to the walking track, runs every 15 minutes.
Allow 1½ hours leisurely pace to complete the 3km walk. Board the shuttle back
to the Visitor's Centre in time to catch the BTS Bus return to Port Douglas.
BTS Bus from Mossman Gorge to Port Douglas
- 12.30pm departure
What To Wear / Bring
- Enclosed walking footwear,
- Lightweight clothing. Hat
- Insect repellent. Sunscreen
- Swim wear & towel, if you plan to dip in the rock pools
- Water bottle (bottles can be purchased at Mossman Gorge)
The Visitor Centre has full facilities, including:
Rest rooms. Showers, for those post river dip swims.
Cafe/restaurant, Gift Shop and Art Gallery.