Daintree Full Day Tour
Our full day Daintree Rainforest Tour includes a number of activities.
Enjoy canoeing in a rainforest stream, walking in the rainforest with our insightful guides, spotting crocodiles during a wildlife river cruise, indulging in our delicious tropical picnic lunch by a rainforest lagoon and strolling along a rainforest fringed beach at Cape Tribulation.
Join us for a unique day that balances fun, activity and relaxation together with our in-depth knowledge of leading guided tours into the Daintree Rainforest for the past 30 years.
- Daintree River crossing by cable ferry
- Alexandra Lookout walk for panoramic coastal views
- Wildlife River Cruise - Go deep into the heart of the Daintree onboard the only boat authorised to operate in the sensitive Cooper Inlet, home of the saltwater crocodile
- Delicious picnic lunch and chilled fruit juice.
- Rainforest fringed beach at Cape Tribulation.
- Canoeing is an optional activity at no extra cost. An opportunity to view birds, turtles, colourful native butterflies and exotic vegetation from the secluded waters of a rainforest stream. The cool clear waters are not favoured by crocodiles, but are still checked daily.
- Walks in the rainforest amid the ancient flora and unique wildlife. Our informative guides will interpret the complex biodiversity of the Daintree Tropical Rainforest environment.
- Trek on protective boardwalks in the most interesting sites of the National Park
BTS and the Daintree
BTS Tours have been operating guided excursions into the World Heritage Listed Daintree Rainforest and Mossman Gorge since 1985.
Explore the different habitats that merge to create and sustain the unique tropical rainforest environment.
Our experienced guides invite you to discover the unique flora and wildlife of the Daintree Rainforest’s wet tropic coastal lowlands and unveil the mysteries of its evolution and survival over millions of years.
Nothing stays the same in our natural environment. Crocodiles have been a protected species for the last 40 years. As their numbers have grown they are now being sited in areas they have not habituated since the days they were hunted. Bigger dominant Crocodiles can force smaller ones to seek and explore other areas then the favoured tidal inlets.
With departures from Cairns and Port Douglas BTS Tours provides complimentary return transfers to all holiday accommodation locations.
BTS Tours formally Bloomfield Track Safari's is the longest standing and most established tour operator in Port Douglas.